PCD is capable of meeting most laboratory needs. We specialize in treatability studies and can do physical, chemical, and biological characterization of your processes. Characterization of your samples is one of the first steps that we take when starting a new project. With the laboratory that we have at our offices and information about your processes, we are able to identify problem constituents in the waste water and suggest treatment methods. Our laboratory capabilities allow us to examine the effects of chemical treatment options at a small scale which we can then translate into real world solutions.
• Sulfite and other reduced sulfur in the lead-acid battery recycling industry
• Acidity and acid neutralization for lead-acid battery recycling and fabrication
• Alkalinity and caustic neutralization for the ready-mixed concrete industry
• Biological waste treatment for the rubber manufacturing industry
• Phenol concentrations in soil for the railroad industry